Thursday, September 17, 2009

anything but ordinary.

We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don’t.
::Frank A Clark

Sometimes we are so busy with our lives that we forget what it was that we were so busy working towards… or what is worth living for. We try to suffice with giving excuses. ‘im doing this for US.’ Or ‘my future’.. but sometimes, that’s not even what you want. A lot of times, directions change. Its up to people to find that balance again,…. After all, you are your own person. Problems arise, when U reach some kind of obstacle- that blocks you… and u cant get over it..… or sometimes even, you are too busy chasing ‘the future’, that you forget about the present ultimately forgetting about the real reason why you were doing it….

That’s when you turn to something else. Try to find a way to appease themselves and their anxieties… Some people go on vacation—they find relaxing on a white sandy beach just what they needed to invigorate themselves….others go on shopping sprees—feeding there need with materialistic things…others try some other form of physical activities… and Some turn to their faith. They look to God to lead their way. Whatever it is, i find that what works is to make sure its truly right for you. Make sure that your strong, and know yourself enough that you will GET THROUGH whatever obstacles are in your way.

Further, there are a lot of people out there that like to put their opinions on others. If someone is lost in direction, that individual can easily succumb to pressure and do what those people are saying. You just have to be true to yourself. Its hard to do though, sometimes, cuz that means realizing that you are just human, and you cant do everything. Its not failing, its just knowing that it wasn’t meant to be. Or, it just means, to take things one step at a time. Its hard because society now is about getting things done FAST. In the long run, it feels better for you because you did something for yourself. Everything happens for a reason…

There are so many ways to get misguided these days. But, you can weed out the bullshit and find what really works.

That’s why I like marching to my own drumbeat. Sure, its off… sometimes HELLA off… But… I wouldn’t have it any other way. I might do things differently, have my own opinions about things. Learn things my own way. But… that’s just it : its MINE. All mine…

I don’t find it necessary sometimes to waste my breath on people who don’t deserve it. But sometimes, they have to be told. Im sure right now, for every one person who reads this, 2 are beginning to hate on my words. Wait? Why? Is it because you hate the fact that im NOT like YOU? I can probably tell you exactly what your gonna say to try and hurt me and bring me down… and your thinking im gonna change for your words??!

How well do you know me?

not at all!

ur thinking at first glance, Im not socially acceptable to society… im not skinny, and im in debt… not going to school.. and not working. “WHAT? SERIOUS? U depressed unloved lazy bum!!

But, im not. Common misconception…. and NO i dont think im misunderstood, just over judged…… Cuz what you don’t know, is that everything is done for a reason. I care a lot for other people. I made sacrifices to help out my family. I LOVE, unconditionally. I have a health condition that for a normal person, would easily be able to lose weight, but for me I have to work 10x harder. AND hate to disappoint you but I AM LOVED… by a handful of people who accept me for ME….

My only problem is that I can’t love myself… however with each word I type its beginning to change.

I look to a bright future. One that IM GONNA BE HAPPY WITH. Not one that YOU will be happy with. Im gonna make myself proud. Myself.

Its not like your gonna help me anyway, everyone has their own things to deal with.

Im not looking for a sympathy pat… I don’t care. You love me or hate me. But im on the road to learning how to love myself, and im not looking back for other people’s stupidity!

Im tired of feeling embarrassed of being me.

Back to what i was saying… For those people out there, who are doing things that make them happy, you’re already winning…

and for the closeminded- people who like to judge others: one day your gonna fuck up, and your gonna end up at the bottom. and fortunately for you, their are gonna be people who know what its like and help you up again….

stay open minded- humble, and above all thankful.

your lucky to be given the things you already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment