Monday, September 7, 2009

risk.

sooo i just got back from helping chard out with his homework…. his teacher wanted him to write about an incident where he basically did something that he never thought he was ever going to do, and how the outcome surprised him… we were talking about topics.. and amazingly enough… i guess im not such a boring person after all.lol…

I know in my life, i’ve been known to ‘march to a different drum’… People i’ve talked tend to comment how ‘unique’ or ‘different’ i am…I think differently, I act weird. Lol.. made as much as a compliment it is, Its also can be taken as a insult…. My life has never been anything ‘typical’ or ‘normal’…. trust me, i know because there have been days where i wish it was…. i know some People do not understand me. I’ve been the one whose been most criticized, most talked about behind my back, and overall, im the original black sheep… (hey somebody had to get that title… might as well be me)

decisions you make dont ultimately give you the right direction, but the thing is you make the decision, and that should be enough for you… worry about the outcome later….

People who really know who i am should be proud. Cuz there are so few, amongst everyone who knows me. I dont think i can ever be normal. Cuz being normal, meant that i have accomplished the obstacles i have been given in my life. sooo, even when everything has settled down…when it comes down to it i wouldve already done many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment