Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving.

i havent been able to sleep really well these last couple of days... and its seriously taking its toll on me... Ive been cranky, and moody. especially with john... and then I noticed that ive been super sensitive with everything....

and thing is, i love you, so i take extra care to listen.... and its your actions that speak louder then words.

So November has passed, and Thanksgiving has ended. But i think that every day is a new day to be thankful for all the blessings we have been given.

A roof over head, and transportation. Good Jobs.

Speaking of which... I got rehired at Macy's. :) at first i was a little scared with the new registers, but its ok, I got it.

Im very thankful for the time I got to spend with my mom this year... I miss her every single day, but i know that she's in heaven Watching over everyone.

Im thankful for my life full of LOVE, Bella and Babe.... My family...fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters..... and Friends---- '


anyway, new layout. :) gnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment