Monday, October 5, 2009

JULU jewelry: Lariat Necklace

I got my Lariat Necklace in the mail today from Stephanie of Julu Jewelry.

It's so pretty... I wish my little brother didn't ruin my memory card... so i can post pictures up on here.... sometimes, its better to see things, then read it.... in due time.

my package came really fast, and stephanie gave me great communication throughout the whole thing... she even was able to make the chain longer!! she was so friendly... and understanding.

i was surprised when i opened my package and i recieved a pair of earrings (free), some mints, and asian candies..... Her box was decorated and specially detailed towards me...

i like recieving things in the mail... and i especially love recieving little surprises.

I remember how i felt when i recieved my DSK necklace that my bf bought me... and how special that packaging was as well. **sigh** lol.

The internet is a great place to find up and coming artist... whether it be cosmetics, fashion, or jewelry... music, photographers... whatever!

its hard to 'make-it' out there. i love helping these people out.

www.julujewelry.com

www.dskjewelry.com

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment