Wednesday, October 7, 2009

through a window.

My auntie's from new york are here. I picked them up this morning from their hotel.. and they went crazy while i did my errands at the oriental market.... buying vietnamese food... you gotta hand it to my aunts, you will never starve with them.

i swear they brought food from new york, and on top of their food, they bought food here.

i missed my aunts and their quirky personalities.

Its hard to imagine whats happening. one of those things that you never seem to understand until it really happens to you. Its like we are in our own little world, and everyone else is outside it.

I hate it when people ask me how my day is going, or how my mom is (we live in a small city...) its hard to actually say NOT GOOD, but then at the same time, it feels better to open up to someoone.

you cant put a time limit on your life. When its the end, it will happen.

its getting harder and harder each day. But every new day is a another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment