Tuesday, October 6, 2009

L'Occitane Review: Almond Apple Velvet Concentrate


Im just going to cut to the chase on this one:



My dad bought it for me in August, he told me to try L'Occitane cuz he likes the lotion (yes i know.. my dad.)... sure enough after i washed my face and put on the lotion, my skin was seriously soft, and smooth, I noticed smaller pores right away... RIGHT AWAY... and it smelled so yummy... The consistency of the lotion is nice and light.

Ive been using Aveeno skincare products because my skin is annoying when it comes to what i put on it, it USUALLY reacts best with aveeno, so i was surprised when i used this one, because i've been none to have bad effects with expensive skin care products... i dont know if its because the things i used was too strong or what not.... but it has definitely, shown an amazing difference in my skin. Its overall effect was soo good, i can go out with no foundation (when im feeling daring..hehe)

The only con about this product is that its 42 dollars... however, the lady gave us a bunch of samples... and online, you can get a discount off of it if you buy another skin care product.... and it doesnt have a spf (this might not necessarily be a con since i only put spf on in the morning)

with skin like mine, i tend to buy what has truly proven to work. Aveeno has always been a staple, but since im getting older i was looking for something that combats aging... this product really is great. I decided to review it cuz, I was looking for reviews on this and i couldnt find a single one. Lol! hopefully this works for someone else.

www.loccitane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment